Emergency Services

For fire, police, and EMS call 911

Road Repairs and other Maintenance

Call Kacy DeVore, City Clerk Administrator: 502-292-1997

Property Tax Questions

Residents and realtors call City Clerk, Kacy DeVore (502) 292-1997

postGlenview Post Office

US Post Office
4330 Glenview Avenue
Glenview KY, 40025
call: 502-893-7645



Refuse Pickup

  • Moandays: Yard waste at the curb (Please bundle in 3' diameter bundles no longer than 3')
  • Tuesdays: Trash collection at rear door
  • Wednesday: Recycling at the rear door
  • Missed Pick-ups, Call RUMPKE : 1 800 828 8171

Fire Department - Harrods Creek

  • Non-emergency, Call: 228-1351
  • Fax: 225-6338
  • E-Mail: ops.hcfd.org

Police - Jefferson County

  • Non-emergency, Call: 574-2111

Help us Beat Mosquitoes

Here is some information that will help us win the fight

Kentucky Department of Fish and Wildlife